William Kirk are looking for an Assistant Accountant who will play a crucial role in supporting our Financial Controller with month end processes of our latest acquisition.
Your role as Assistant Accountant will include:
- Weekly Payroll oversight and monthly Payroll preparation
- Rolling weekly Cashflow Forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations and Revenue reconciliation
- Provide support and assistance to the Financial Controller in preparation of month end reports and KPI’s
- Preparation of monthly management accounts Accruals/ Prepayments, Stocks and Depreciation
- Responsibility for HMRC reporting, VAT/ PAYE
Skills and Knowledge for the Assistant Accountant:
- Sage 200 experience (or similar)
- Sage 50 Payroll
- Proficient with MS Office, with a moderate Excel level
- Confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised and and excellent communicator
- Team player
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confidentiality and integrity must be central to your core values
- Experience within the Logistics Industry would be advantageous
Qualifications required for the Assistant Accountant:
- AAT or part qualified ACCA or Qualified by experience
This role as Assistant Accountant will give you an opportunity to work within an experience team in a great environment, with the scope for you to develop into a Finance Manager.
- Salary £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
- Employee Benefits Platform which includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts.
- Loyalty Awards
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.