William Kirk are looking for a new Garage Assistant, to join their garage team. If you are an organised and logical person with an interest in trucks and vehicles this job is perfect for you.
This is a part time role, estimated at 15 – 20 hours per week. Working hours can be flexible around you
£10.00 per hour
Roles & Responsibilities of a Garage Assistant:
- General Administration
- Inputting stock into computer systems
- Managing diaries
- Answering phone calls
- Ordering parts and pricing
- Assisting with maintaining vehicle maintenance records in accordance with DVSA recommendations
- Filing and highlighting anomalies
- Developing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments
- Adhering to company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining and updating the company databases in line with the company requirements
Key Skills required to be a Garage Assistant:
- Ideally previous administration experience
- Computer literate and proven Microsoft office experience
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A great team player
- Strong focus and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communications skills with a professional telephone manner
- Logistics and Haulage experience advantageous
- Garage experience advantageous
- Sterling experience advantageous
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
- On site parking
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 879990.