William Kirk have an exciting new opportunity to join their exciting Workshop. If you are an organised and logical person with an interest in trucks and vehicles this job is the perfect for you.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Workshop Administrator:
- General Administration
- Inputting stock into computer systems
- Managing diaries
- Answering phone calls
- Ordering parts and pricing
- Assist with maintaining vehicle maintenance records in accordance with DVSA recommendations
- Filing and highlighting anomalies
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments
- Adhering to company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining and updating the company databases in line with the company requirements
Key Skills of a Workshop Administrator:
- Previous administration experience
- Computer literate and proven Microsoft office experience
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A great team player
- Strong focus and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communications skills with a professional telephone manner
- Logistics and Haulage experience advantageous
- Garage experience advantageous
- Class 1 or 2 License advantageous
- Sterling experience advantageous
This role is Monday to Friday. Part time or Full time considered.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.